Marine Renewables Canada Mission to EWTEC 2017
Marine Renewables Canada, with support from the Government of Canada and the Nova Scotia Department of Energy, is organizing a mission to the European Wave & Tidal Energy Conference (EWTEC) 2017 in Cork, Ireland, taking place August 27 – September 1. We will be providing shared booth space, matchmaking, and mission logistics. Full details are below.
- Website: http://www.ewtec.org/ewtec-2017/
- EWTEC Registration: http://www.uccconferencing.ie/product/ewtec-2017/ – registrations rates, deadlines and what is included.
- Conference Program: can be viewed at: http://www.ewtec.org/ewtec-2017-conference-programme/
- Conference Venue: http://www.ewtec.org/ewtec-2017/venue/
***There is a $500 mission participation fee (per company…not per attendee)
- Marine Renewables Canada Booth – We have secured a small booth space that will also have a meeting area attached to Company logos will be visible and you will be able to display company literature and business cards. This is a small space, so product and additional signage/banners will not be allowed. We will also have flat screen that will allow each company the opportunity to run a short presentation (5 slides – no sound). The presentations will loop continuously at the booth.
- Matchmaking – We will be contracting a matchmaker for this mission who will work with interested companies in identifying leads/contacts, setting up meetings and managing the process.
- Pre-Mission Briefing Breakfast for all mission delegates – August 28th (TBC) morning – We will gather all mission delegates together on the morning of the first day of the conference to network, review the booth set-up and details, review matchmaking details etc.…and answer any questions you may This would also give us a great opportunity to get together before we all get busy at the conference.
- Nova Scotia / Canada Reception – August 28th evening (TBC) – This reception will be hosted by the Nova Scotia Department of Energy and will be a great opportunity to host delegates from various countries/companies that are attending EWTEC and provide you an opportunity to mingle and network. Mission participants will also have the opportunity to send direct invitations to contacts you would like to attend.
- Networking Opportunities – There will be many various networking events/receptions etc. taking place around EWTEC. We will make mission participants aware of these as the information becomes available.
To register for this mission, please contact Amanda White at Amanda@marinerenewables.ca.
Amanda White, Operations Director
Marine Renewables Canada