Marine Renewables Canada 2021 Annual Conference – November 24-25, 2021
November 24 - November 25$150.00 – $1000.00
November 24 – 25, 2021
The Westin Nova Scotian ● Halifax, Nova Scotia
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN – scroll down to register
Visit the official conference website here for full details.
With commitments to reduce carbon emissions and meet net zero by 2050 targets, Canada must consider every available renewable resource. Our marine renewable energy resources offer enormous potential to deliver on economic recovery and decarbonization.
This year Marine Renewables Canada’s Annual Conference will explore how tidal, wave, offshore wind, and river current energy can play a role in the energy transition – and in turn, how development of these resources can create new inclusive and sustainable economic opportunities. Over the course of two days, industry leaders and experts will provide insight on market opportunities, current industry activity and progress, and work underway to enable sector growth.
Key features of the conference will include:
- Insight on net zero strategies and implementation in the electricity and ocean sectors
- Identification of new markets and innovation opportunities for marine renewable energy
- Highlights on Canadian achievements, milestones, and progress by industry leaders
- Insight and discussion on Indigenous involvement and perspectives
- Updates on initiatives and research that are enabling sector development
- Industry showcase profiling industry capabilities and expertise
- Networking opportunities that will help build connections and support emerging industry needs
The Marine Renewables Canada conference represents the largest and most significant event of the year for Canada’s marine renewable energy industry. We welcome and encourage other sectors to attend and discover opportunities to get involved in this growing industry.
For full conference details and the most recent information, visit the conference website.
**IMPORTANT NOTE** – Nova Scotia’s Proof of Full Vaccination Policy goes into effect on October 4th, 2021 and applies to “indoor and outdoor events and activities like receptions, social events, conferences that are hosted by a business or organization“. This means that all attendees to the MRC 2021 conference will be required to provide proof of full vaccination to participate. This will be done during the onsite registration/check-in process.
Cancellations received in writing will be accepted up to and including five business days prior to the event date. A refund will be issued minus a 20% cancellation fee. Cancellations received less than five business days prior to the event will not be accepted however substitutions are welcome.