To kick off the new year, we hope that you’ll join us for a series of virtual member roundtables in January focused on topics/regions of interest. We will bring members together for a chat about your activities, Marine Renewables Canada’s plans for 2021, potential opportunities, and priorities for 2021 and beyond.
These virtual roundtables are free to participate in and for MRC members only.
The roundtables are intended to:
- Learn about what Marine Renewables Canada is planning for 2021 that could assist your business – and provide your input on activities that could be pursued
- Introduce yourself to other members and hear about their activities
- Update MRC staff and other members about your activities/projects in the sector
- Discuss opportunities, challenges, and priorities with MRC staff and other members
Scheduled roundtables & topics:
- British Columbia – Monday, January 11, 2021 | 3-4 PM AST/ 11-12 PM PST
- Community & off-grid applications and opportunities – Monday, January 18, 2021 | 3-4 PM AST/ 11-12 PM PST
- Offshore wind – Monday, January 25, 2021 | 3-4 PM AST/ 11-12 PM PST
To register: Email Amanda White at firstname.lastname@example.org (no later than Jan 10th if attending the Jan 11th roundtable) and indicate which of the virtual roundtables you wish to participate in. We will follow up with a confirmation email as well as a calendar invite with all needed Zoom meeting details for each roundtable.